By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. The Tee Busters website is provided solely for your personal use.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. However, while the reproduction of colours is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual goods may occur. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order.
By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
We want you to love your product and if for any reason you don’t Tee Busters provides a 100% no quibble return policy on all products that it supplies. You may return your item(s) to us within 28 days of purchase for a store credit or a replacement product. Tee Busters can provide these reimbursements once your item(s) are unwashed and unworn. Due to the limited nature of the product a replacement product may not be available, if this is the case a voucher for the exact purchase price made will be given to you.
Our customer service department will answer any and all enquiries you may have. We will endeavour to handle your enquiry promptly, courteously and resolve any issue you may have.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, just return it unwashed and unworn, in the same condition you received it (within 28 days of purchase) and we will replace or give you a full store refund for the purchase price.
All orders are deemed to be “full and final” once payment has been made. Tee Busters will ship your goods via the method you have selected. Tee Busters accepts no liability for “Transit Risk” unless you select guaranteed delivery method. All goods ship from us within 3 working days of the sale being finished. If your order is delayed Tee Busters cannot be held responsible for delays outside of their control. If customs duty is applicable at Point of Entry to your destination, this duty is your responsibility and Tee Busters is not liable for any charges that may occur once it has left our premises.
Tee busters offer discount codes to artists/designers for the promotion of their designs , these codes may be freely distributed throughout the web, however they ARE NOT to be posted on the 'Todays Tee' page of our website or on the Teebusters Facebook page.
When submitting a design to Tee Busters you automatically agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If your design is accepted by Tee Busters you are agreeing to the following:
1. Tee Busters may use your design for a period of 48 hours at any point in time from your initial submission date to Tee Busters on the various products that Tee Busters produce.
2. At all times copyright for your design rests with you the Artist/Designer, at no time does Tee Busters claim copyright or design rights for your creation except as stated in this agreement.
3. You acknowledge that the design you are assigning to Tee Busters is your own original work, has not been previously published in the last 6 months and is not currently available for sale elsewhere, does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property belonging to any third party, or any material, which Tee Busters in its sole discretion, deems to be profane or offensive.
4. In consideration for placing your design for sale, TeeBusters will pay you €1.25 for every Tee design sold and €1.75 for every Zoodie design sold. All payments are effected through Paypal.com, payments are made within 3 days of the design being taken down for sale.
5. Acceptance of your design is at the sole discretion of Tee Busters. Tee Busters reserves the right to decline to select a design for consideration for any reason, including poor design, as stated in the "Decline Reasons" below, which are subject to change at any time.
6. Tee Busters also reserves the right to change or alter your design in minor ways to allow for manufacturing/production methods.
7. You are solely responsible for the payment of any tax that may arise from the payment made to you by Tee Busters. At no time does this agreement imply or suggest that an employee/partnership or any permanent arrangement exists between you and Tee Busters.
8. You agree to indemnify TeeBusters for all costs, expenses (including reasonable legal fees), that may result from copyright/licence infringement, as direct result of your design submission.
9. You cannot use the Forums/Blogs on TeeBusters to promote any other site(s) that may sell products or whose business model is similar to Tee Busters in any shape or form. You can use the Forms/Blogs to promote your design to all and sundry on Tee Busters. We do encourage you to promote your design actively so that it goes to the SALE page ASAP!
10. Tee Busters decisions are final and binding in all respects.
1. It is currently on sale through another site.
2. TeeBusters deems your design to be; Racist, Inappropiate, Offensive, Defamatory, Obscene or not in keeping with our philosophy.
3. Your Design has been on sale in other media within the past 6 months.
4. Knowingly breeches copyright/licence.
5. It’s just not good enough. (Sorry)
6. Similar to other designs that are available.
7. Poor resolution artwork